How Much Is a Million?
by David M. Schwartz and Steven Kellogg
Year Published 1985
Word Count 264
- Text Complexity
- Lexile Level: 640L
- ATOS Reading Level: 3.4
- AR Quiz Numbers
- Quiz 17319, 0.5 AR Points
- OverDrive Digital Book Details Explore on Marketplace
- Subject Headings
- Billion (The number)--Juvenile literature
- Million (The number)
- Billion (The number)
- Children's Books/Ages 4-8 Nonfiction
- Trillion (The number)--Juvenile literature
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Mathematics | Arithmetic
- Million (The number)--Juvenile literature
- Trillion (The number)
- Number concept
If you find a 3rd party resource that isn't accessible to you, please email the name and link of the resource, as well as any details about your needs, to accounts@TeachingBooks.net.
Images courtesy of publishers, organizations, and sometimes their X (formerly Twitter) handles.