Love Will See You Through: Martin Luther King Jr.'s Six Guiding Beliefs (as Told by His Niece)
Year Published 2014
- Text Complexity
- Lexile Level: 970L
- ATOS Reading Level: Currently Not Available
- Subject Headings
- King, Martin Luther, Jr., 1929-1968--Philosophy--Juvenile literature
- King, Martin Luther, Jr., 1929-1968--Juvenile literature
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Biography & Autobiography | Social Activists
- Children's Books/Ages 9-12 Nonfiction
- King, Martin Luther
- Juvenile Nonfiction | People & Places | United States - African-American
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Social Topics | Values & Virtues
If you find a 3rd party resource that isn't accessible to you, please email the name and link of the resource, as well as any details about your needs, to accounts@TeachingBooks.net.
Images courtesy of publishers, organizations, and sometimes their X (formerly Twitter) handles.